____ ____ \ \ / / __ _______ _______ \ \ / / | | | \ | ____| \ \/ / ______ | | | .--. || |__ \ / |______|| | | | | || __| \ / | | | '--' || |____ \__/ |__| |_______/ |_______|
I use this repository mainly to keep track of the changes that I made on my Vim configuration.
But I hope that it will be useful to other
Thanks to the developers of these plugins/color schemes
- vim-plug: One ring to rule them all
- vim-sensible: Defaults everyone can agree on
- Rails: Ruby on Rails power tools
- Fugitive: Git wrapper
- Abolish: easily search for, substitute, and abbreviate multiple variants of a word
- Surround: quoting/parenthesizing made simple
- vim-bundler: Lightweight support for Ruby’s Bundler
- vim-capslock: Software capslock (disable hw key via OS)
- vim-repeat: enable repeating supported plugin maps with.
- vim-endwise: wisely add “end” in ruby, endfunction/endif/more in vim script, etc
- vim-rvm: Switch Ruby versions from inside Vim
- vim-commentary: Comment stuff out
- vim-dispatch: asynchronous build and test dispatcher.
- vim-dadbod: Modern database interface for Vim
- Vim-eunuch: Helpers for UNIX.
- vim-jdaddy: JSON manipulation and pretty printing.
- vim-signify: Show a diff using Vim its sign column .
- Scss_syntax: Vim syntax file for scss
- vim-easymotion: Vim motions on speed!
- vim-gutentags: A vim plugin that manages your tag files
- emmet-vim: emmet for vim
- vim-signature: Plugin to toggle, display and navigate marks
- indentLine: A vim plugin to display the indention levels with thin vertical lines
- vim-rooter: Change Vim wd to project root (identified by presence of known directory or file)
- vimux: vim plugin to interact with tmux
- fzf.vim: fzf loves vim
- vim-peekaboo: will show you the contents of the registers on the sidebar
- vim-anzu: Vim search status
- devdocs: Open devdocs.io from Vim
- vim-devicons: Adds file type glyphs/icons to popular Vim plugins
- vim-tmux-focus: Make terminal vim and tmux work better together
- NrrwRgn: A Narrow Region Plugin for Vim
- Ctrlsf: An ack.vim alternatives mimics Ctrl-Shift-F on Sublime Text 2
- vim-multiple-cursors: True Sublime Text style multiple selections for Vim
- coc.nvim: Intellisense engine for vim8 & neovim, full language server protocol support as VSCode
- Vim-snippets: vim-snipmate default snippets.
- vim-hexokinase: Plugin for displaying the colours in the file.
- vim-polyglot: A solid language pack for Vim.
- vim-node: Tools and environment to make Vim superb for developing with Node.js. Like Rails.vim for Node
- gist-vim: vimscript for gist
- webapi-vim: vim interface to Web API
- vim-obsession: continuosly update session files
- vim-startify: The fancy start screen for Vim
- bclose: The fancy start screen for Vim
- notational-fzf-vim: Notational velocity for vim
- goyo: Distraction-free writing in Vim
- auto-pairs: Vim plugin, insert or delete brackets, parens, quotes in pair
- committia: A vim plugin for more pleasant editing on commit messages
- lightline.vim: A light and configurable statusline/tabline plugin for Vim
- lightline-bufferline: A lightweight plugin to display the list of buffers in the lightline vim plugin
- zplugin-vim-syntax: A Vim syntax definition for Zplugin commands in any ft=zsh file
- vim-easy-align: A Vim alignment plugin
- vim-wordmotion: More useful word motions for Vim
- vim-flog: A lightweight and powerful git branch viewer for vim.
- vim-simple-todo: Mappings to manage GitHub-like task lists
- drzel/vim-line-no-indicator: Simple and expressive line number indicator
- ranger.vim: Ranger integration.
- Vista: Viewer & Finder for LSP symbols and tags
- Vim-doge: Documentation Generator
Check vim-polyglot for full list.
git clone git://github.com:crivotz/v-ide.git ~/.v-ide cd ~/.v-ide ln -s ~/.v-ide/vimrc .vimrc ln -s ~/.v-ide/vim .vim ln -s ~/.v-ide/vimrc_background .vimrc_background vim :PlugInstall
- Vim compiled with ruby and lua
- Universal-ctags with JSON format
- ripgrep: ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern
- Font: Fira Code Nerd fonts